Please read the below information and instructions fully.
Applications are processed on a rating system based upon factors including, but not limited to: rental history, income, employment, criminal and eviction history, and credit score. If your application does not meet our minimum qualifications, your application may be denied or additional security deposit may be required as a condition of acceptance.
- Your gross income should be at least 3 times the monthly rent. For guarantors, we require at least 5 times the monthly rent in gross income.
- ALL applicants must have a credit score of 650 or above.
- If you are a registered sex offender, your application will be denied.
- Felony convictions may result in the application being denied.
- If you have had 2 or more evictions at any point in time, your application will be denied.
- If you have an open collection from a landlord or property management company, your application will be denied.
- We do not allow more than 3 unrelated adults in a rental home.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required from all applicants
- If ANY information is found to be false, the application will be automatically denied.
- Deposits will vary depending on scoring outcome.
If pets are allowed for this property, please note that we do have breed and age restrictions on dogs that we must follow as a company policy. You can view our company pet policy in the “Legal” section of the application form. The restricted breeds include: Pit bull (Staffordshire Terriers), Rottweiler, Chow, German Shepherd, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Wolf-hybrids. All of our properties differ in pet policies regarding what kind of pet, weight, number of pets allowed, and additional pet fees do apply per pet.
*For applicants who DO have Pets, at the END of the application process, you will be asked to click on the PetScreener.com link https://pmipremier.petscreening.com/. This link will direct you to PetScreening.com to complete a Pet Application and to pay the required pet profile fee.
Each occupant, age 18 and above, must complete an individual application and pay a NONREFUNDABLE application fee of $60.00 per adult. Application fees must be received BEFORE the application can be processed.
- An incomplete application will delay the process and may result in another applicant being approved while we wait for your information.
- Once we receive your completed application, we will have it fully processed and notify you of the results within 3 days of receipt if employment and reference contacts are responsive.
- If approved, you will have until 10:00 a.m. the following business day to sign the lease AND pay the security deposit online. We will place the property on a temporary hold until that designated time, however, until we receive the signed lease AND the security deposit, we will not take the property off the market.
- In the case where we receive more than one application on a property, we will process ALL applications and approve the highest scored applicant. If your application is approved with less points, we do hold applications open for 60 days. You may apply your pre-approved application towards any of our other properties within those 60 days WITHOUT having to pay an application fee again.